We booked a two night break through Secret Escapes and it was a lovely place, full of character, and the staff were excellent. Although we didn't have any spa treatments we did use the pool, sauna and steam room, all of which were spotlessly clean. The gardens and grounds are extensive and we're guessing they would be really nice in the summer months. Our only complaint was the food.....not the quality, just the lack of options really. There is formal dining available (nearly £40 a head), bar food (not much on the menu), and a more informal (and cheaper) bar/cafe/restaurant, which for some strange reason is not open on a Sunday evening. We realise the hotel wants to remain exclusive but if you are going to offer alternative dining options then surely they should be available all the time. Having said all that we would definitely recommend the hotel and will probably return (but not on a Sunday).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Wales/Llangefni, Anglesey