My wife and I stayed overnight here [on a Travelzoo deal]. Not stayed before.
A very good experience. Rather grand old hall building with modern parts added on.
The Spa was excellent and included free for hotel guests whilst checked-in [but was subject to a 50% day rate charge after checkout]. Really good pool and also sauna, jacuzzi and steam room. It also provided treatments and had a good gym but we didn't try these.
The hotel room was a little dated but very spacious, clean and comfortable.
We ate dinner in the evening and this was excellent. The full Welsh breakfast gave us a good start to the day on departure.
Would recommend for a nice break even in winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Wales/Llangefni, Anglesey