A beautiful wedding venue.
We decided to hold our wedding ceremony, reception and evening party at Tre-Ysgawen. It was a fantastic choice made. We made contact with Richard Hughes the manager and he helped us through the planning stages and was always there to answer any questions we had.
Our wedding ceremony was held in the Britannia Room which was perfectly set out for a beautiful ceremony. Our flowers were set out and in this room to begin with, however the staff had no problems with moving flowers from one room to another. Nothing was a problem. It saved us money by moving flowers around!
To follow, our reception was held in the Conservatory. The name doesn't describe how spacious the room is. The food was delicious. We had a pre wedding tasting of the menu which was free of charge a few months prior to our wedding day. Iwan Williams the Head Chef gave us numerous choices to choose from. After a lot of discussions (it wasn't easy to choose they all sounded lovely) we chose two different starters, two mains and two desserts beforehand to aid the process of choosing the final reception menu. The food was so delicious, it was difficult to choose between them! However the choice had to be made. On the day itself the food was excellently presented and was very tasty! Beautiful and delicious!Our guests keep on telling us how much they enjoyed the food.
The evening party went well. Yet again the evening buffet was excellently presented and there was plenty of food available for guests to choose from. The hotel staff had moved the flowers from the Conservatory to the Anglesey Suite. I had forgotten to mention this but obviously the staff know exactly what to do and do it without any fuss. Staff with common sense.
We had a beautiful room to stay the night in, with a jacuzzi bath. Luxurious to say the least. Not forgetting the beautiful gardens with plenty of hiding places for children to play and plenty of spaces for taking photographs. A fantastic day! An unforgettable day. Thank you Tre-Ysgawen. Diolch yn fawr.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Wales/Llangefni, Anglesey