The Bull Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel(Llanfairpwllgwyngyll)
View Hotel
Hotel Port Dinorwic(Y Felinheli)
View Hotel
The Anglesey Arms(Menai Bridge)
Victoria Hotel(Menai Bridge)
Auckland Arms(Menai Bridge)
  • Bar/Lounge
Chateau Rhianfa(Menai Bridge)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewscourtyard roomrev jamesan updatecoleslawfamily meallarge bathroompleasant staybe visiting againstayed one nightan evening mealbullangleseytlcale
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We recently stayed at the Bull Hotel for 3 nights bed and breakfast room No 5. Our room was clean and tidy but a coat of paint would not go amiss. I found the staff and manager extremely friendly and polite. Breakfast was good value not to good for the waistline but fresh and hot. The bar was good value internet worked everywhere in the hotel but not in our room perhaps I was unlucky. Evening meals were good value, excellent service typical pub grub but a reasonable choice. Just outside room 5 is the town clock tower which chimes all night every 15mins. Got used to it eventually.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Myself and my son stayed here on April 20th for birthday treat on way to Thundersprint on Sunday. It was his first time of staying in a hotel and we were made to feel very welcome. He thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience especially his breakfast which he is still talking about. The room and bathroom were very clean and tidy and would highly recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My Wife & I visited on a cold Snow covered night in March 2013..
We were looking for somewhere to enjoy a meal.
The Bull fitted the bill superbly.
With most restaurants not open as the Season had not started, the Bull was able to offer us a FULL MENU, less the items it had sold out, and which the Snow Drifts had NOT allowed to be replenished.
The food quality was VERY good, the Price not EXCESSIVE and the staff were warm & welcoming.
This is a fair review & NOT a lot of Bull!

1  Thank PellisLondon
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I've passed the Bull on many occasions en route to stay with relatives. But on this weekend accommodation at my relatives was full so we booked into the Bull.
We were delighted. It certainly exceeded my expectations. The room was great, the bathroom large and the staff very friendly. As it was St Patrick's Day, I asked for a Guinness in the bar. Sadly, they didn't have Guinness but a similar black stout from the Brains Brewery. The barman insisted that I try a drop before buying a full pint. It was excellent; but my point is I wonder how many other places would offer you such a tasting first.
It's a great location and I'll certainly stay there again.

(excellent breakfast too!)

(It would make a good stop-off place if heading for the Irish Ferry from Holyhead)

Room Tip: I stayed in room number 1 - it is at the front. But it is a quiet town with little traffic. A small tip would be to ensure that you pull the curtains as there is a bright street light close to the window which could make it difficult to drop off to sleep.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

returned again to the bull hotel at llangefni, on anglesey,we stayed there about 4 yrs ago and it was excellent then,we were visiting family on sun 17th march which incurred staying overnight,so booked again, the room was very large and spotless,big bathroom and kitchen, all the appliances cooker toaster etc,flat sceen tv and a large very comfy bed!!! we had a lovely evening meal at reasonable prices,breakfast was excellent and plentiful,overall couldnt fault it, we would certainly return,the room we were in was room 19 in the courtyard, the management and staff were excellent, couldnt do enough to please and make your stay, big log fires in pub lounge,

Room Tip: courtyard is lovely