“Warm professionalism and excellent facilities.”

Anglesey Riding Centre
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Dwyran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Set alongside the beautiful Menai Straits with stunning views of Caernarfon Castle and the Snowdonia mountain range beyond, you won't find horse riding in more involving surroundings.Our 5 miles of private bridleways will give you a fantastic, safe introduction to riding, and we're sure that more experienced riders will find plenty here to challenge them too. BOOKING ESSENTIAL.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Have now taken my grandchildren to the centre about 10 times over last 3 years. The combination of half hour lesson followed by half hour hack works well. The standard of the lessons is good and their work with small children is excellent. We have found it excellent value and John a warm and welcoming boss. The setting is fabulous and the horses of all shapes and sizes are well looked after and the atmosphere is friendly. I warmly recommend this as one of Ynys Mon's best assets!

1  Thank Stephen L
"brilliant ride"
"kitted out"
"horse ride"
in 3 reviews
"staff were really friendly"
"riding hats"
"professional outfit"
"off road"
"little girl"

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Four of us went for a birthday treat with very little riding experience. The staff were professional, friendly and had good senses of humour! Many thanks to the young lady who answered all my son and daughter's questions! The ride was enjoyable with plenty of staff supporting it! A good holiday treat.

2  Thank charmj01
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Just been on my first beach ride and it was the most exhilarating experience! The stables made sure we were kept informed at all times about what to expect and how to get the best out of the horses and this meant it was one of the best riding experiences I have ever had. The horses were impeccable and the scenery was spectacular along the Menai Straits with stunning views of Caernarvon Castle across the Straits. All in all the perfect way to spend a morning or afternoon. Anglesey Riding Centre have found the magic formula balancing professional advice whilst making riding an all round fun experience. Would recommend them highly!

1  Thank Jane I
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I live locally and ride here regularly. When I had family visiting I took them along and for all of them it has been the highlight of their holiday, from my 12 year old nephew to my 75 year old mother! Whatever your level of experience you are made to feel welcome and safe with lovely horses and friendly knowledgeable staff. I recommend it to everyone I know!

1  Thank ginger1071