Dulas Bay B&B
$113
$138
The Castle Hotel(Bishops Castle)
$106
$107
The Dragon Hotel(Montgomery)
$82
$79
$95
Glen Usk Hotel(Llandrindod Wells)
$65
$98
$134
$116
Travelocity
All reviewshigh standardbed and breakfastlounge kitchenonly stayed one nighton arrivalhome from homefabulous stayopen planshort walktea and coffee making facilitiesyogurtestuarypodcottagefridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We (my husband and I) went to Anglesey for the day at the end of August with my son and his girlfriend, deciding while we were there to find somewhere to stay for the night. What a find.... We go quite regularly to Anglesey and had no idea this bed and breakfast and cottages existed! We were met by Paul who showed us around and it has to be said he is the secret weapon of Dulas Bay B & B. The rooms are lovely... The concept is great... And the view magnificent. Breakfast the next day was fab... To be honest I'd rather not share this wonderful Welsh B & B as once you go you'll want to go back... and we rather like it and don't want it to get too booked up!! Paul is down to earth, welcoming and will help in anyway he can... Can't wait to go back, its a perfect haven for relaxation!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We have been staying on Anglesey for years and wish we had found this before! We stayed one night on our way to the ferry and one night on our return from the ferry. Most B&Bs will not accept one night bookings so this was a bonus. Everything about the b&b is excellent - so welcoming, luxurious, clean and peaceful. Paul is a great host and cooks a brilliant breakfast! Looking forward to returning as soon as we can!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul Q, Owner at Dulas Bay B&B, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Thank you for the kind words, it really means a lot to my wife and I, have noticed you have already booked your next stay with us just hope the weather is good.
Thanks again for the White Pudding it was just how I remembered it. See you soon Paul &Shirl

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Having stayed a numerous B&Bs we have got to say that this one deserves it's excellent reviews that previous guests have given . The accomadation was spotlessly clean and breakfast was excellent. The views and setting are stunning and a short walk across the estuary brings you to the most perfect beach. would we stay again ? yes ... and again !

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Having chosen this accommodation because of the fantastic reviews on trip advisor I did wonder whether my expectations had been set too high but I can honestly that all the fabulous things that people have said are totally true! My boyfriend and I stayed for a weekend in the scallop room and it really helped make the weekend so special! The fact that there are only 3 rooms is a total bonus as there is so much space and its great that you can use the kitchen area also. The breakfast cooked by Paul is brilliant whilst you look over the amazing views. We used taxis in the evening to go out places so we could both drink and this worked a treat! On the Saturday the weather was terrible so we were really pleased to be staying at such a fantastic place so we could just chill out until the rain stopped! Would definitely recommend the B&B to anyone, 5 star accommodation!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for three nights with our 2 year old and we all loved it. Very clean and well equipped and she could run around safely as its all on one level. I really liked the fact that you could use the kitchen facilities at all times, so good when you have a little one. The shower is great, bed was a little soft for me but that's because I'm used to a hard one. Paul cooks a mean breakfast, the scrambled eggs are to die for. The views over Dulas bay are spectacular and it's so peaceful to sit outside in the evening. There is a very relaxed atmosphere as the owners reside in a separate building up the lane. Nice to know they are there but nice to have your own space. Will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: August 2013