“Can't wait to return!”
Review of Dulas Bay B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Dulas
Dulas Bay B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Dulas B&B and Inns
Preston, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to return!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Having never been to Anglesey before we decided on a last minute short break. Dulas Bay caught my eye whilst searching for accommodation on the internet. It most certainly did not disappoint! I can only reiterate the other comments. We had a fantastic few days break and even extended our stay. Accommodation superb, (luxurious bed sheets!) and our toddler was welcomed without issue. Thoughtful touches like the wine glasses appreciated, as was the use of fridge and microwave with having a toddler. Dulas Bay made a great base for exploring Anglesey with which we fell in love. There is no doubt we will be returning. Already making plans to take more of the family to the Sage and Sea self catering cottages. Paul and Shirley's local knowledge and hospitality all added to the experience.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Cheshire
Reviewed September 15, 2012

A rare combination of modern, stylish, luxurious, comfortable, spotlessly clean, welcoming and friendly in a beautiful, relaxing setting. Comfiest-ever beds, superb showers and excellent breakfasts - even catering for my vegetarian gluten-free request admirably. Thoughtful touches made a big difference. Makes a superb base for exploring Anglesey. A big thank you to Paul and Shirley - I'm sure we'll be back before long!

Congleton
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I can only echo the reviews from previous guests; this is a b&b that definitely deserves it's 5 star aspirations! My partner and I had some business on Anglesey, and found this little gem at the last minute; we were not disappointed. Although it feels like it's in the middle of no-where, its 5 minutes to the nearest pub (The Pilot Boat). The views from the lounge/breakfast room across the Dulas Estuary are simply stunning. Paul and Shirley serve up a mean "full english" and the rooms are spotless, the beds comfy and the bedlinen of a standard you would expect in a top hotel. The B&B is we understand part of the "Sage & Sea" self catering cottages, and these are apparently of an equal standard of decor, cleanliness etc, and can accomodate from 2 to 20 people in a party....we may well return when its my partners 50th!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Stockport, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Stayed for only one night but had a lovely break. Room was very comfortable with views over the bay. Slept very well and woke up to a feast of a breakfast from Paul. We were made to feel very welcome and will be back!! Thanks for a lovely stay.

High Peak
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Echo the other reviews. We stayed for one night as a last minute getaway. The weather was fantastic which made the views even better from the lounge/dining area and terrace. It only opened in March 2012 and is pristine. We had the place to ourselves. After being out for the evening, we opened a bottle of wine and sat in the lounge area- bottle opener and glasses were left out for us to use.
The bed was the comfiest ever! After a gut busting breakfast we weren't rushed out,
Will look forward to returning with family.

Room Tip: Cockel had a view over the estuary. All beautiful decor.
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 8, 2012

every body must put this but it is. modern, trendy, spotlessly clean, hearty breakfast that lasted me all day. very quiet location,beautiful scenery overlooking the estuary. made us feel very welcome had a wonderfull long weekend break hope to return soon mandy+ lez from chesterfield

Room Tip: any all good
Oswestry, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Without a doubt the best B&B I've ever stayed in. I looked at a few places online before choosing where to spend my one night in Anglesey and I'm really glad I plumped for Dulas Bay. Everywhere was spotlessly clean including all the beautiful furnishings - if it wasn't for all the glowing reviews in the guest book I'd have thought we were the first visitors! It's so peaceful & picturesque - tucked down a little lane off the A525, absolutley no noise but yet very easy and quick to get to Benllech and other neighbouring towns and villages. There's only one tiny thing I could think of to improve, which is to have a big sign on fence surrounding the building as I couldn't work out which of the handful of buildings it was (it's the second to last one down the lane). As Paul was waiting for us and followed us down the lane it really wasn't a problem though! Will definitely recommend

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Dulas Bay B&B? Share your experiences!