“Enjoyable”

Anglesey Sea Zoo Sw Mor Mon
More attraction details
Owner description: See amazing British marine life at Wales' biggest and best aquarium! Enter the shipwreck brimming with Conger Eels and walk the Shark Pool grids! With daily interactive talks, award winning cafe, Anglesey's best gift shop, Captain Jake's crazy golf, the pirates playground, and massive octojump bouncy castle we guarantee a Splashing day out! Open daily from February 14th 2015 to October inclusive, please call or see our website for opening times. Family tickets valid for 7 days(*). * Terms and Conditions Apply.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Lovely day out. Not a big attraction but beautifully kept up and interesting all about our British sea life. Plenty to entertain children on a miserable day. Nice playpark and beautiful setting!

1  Thank Bubbles2459

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

It may not be sealife centre or the deep but it was very interesting especially on conservation for british sealife. I actually found out some things about starfish and native british sharks. I would agree that its a bit expensive but you can go back many times in a week.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

The sea zoo is not very large and they do not have many exhibits hence my rating of average. There seemed to be quite a few tanks which looked like they were full of mud and nothing else, I'm sure thats not the case but I could not see anything in them. What made up for the lack of exhibits was the friendliness and enthusiasm of the staff in particular the ones who gave the talk in the shark pool, they were brilliant and so keen. This was a good visit for the kids who loved looking at the fish and reading all about the different aspects of the sea but personally I didnt think there was much to offer for my admission price.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The centre seemed to be aimed at educating about local coastal habitat & does so very successfully. It's not as big as some sea life/sea zoos that I've been to but it was interesting. We only ordered coffee in the cafe but prices for food semed resonable to me. Didn't use crazy golf course but did look to be fun.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

If you have ever been to any of the Sea Life Centres then do not visit here, you will be very disappointed. It was absolutely packed when we visited and therefore boiling hot. They obviously do not limit the number of people in the attraction at any one time. No marine or tropical fish, just dull, brown Welsh ones. Nothing captured the attention of my 18 month old. Even with all the queues we came to the end in 40 minutes - terrible value for money. Café very run of the mill and expensive. Outside playarea was completely packed as it was the only good thing there. I do not recommend!!

7  Thank Helen B