“The best cheesecake iv ever tasted”
Review of Posh Puds - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Posh Puds
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“The best cheesecake iv ever tasted”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

What a wonderful shop with such a variety of cheesecakes ,how do you choose? I bought a lime,fruits of the forest,Baileys,cherry and a caramel all individual and all delicious . My family thought they had gone to heaven,these were by far the nicest pudding iv tasted and the quality is amazing . Now that we have tasted them we will be back for more .

1 Thank tiglet56

Manchester, England
“Mmmm mmm”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Finally found this little shop on Friday. It had been recommended to me by a friend last year, but I couldn't find it as it is a little tucked back.
However, last year, they had a little stall on llangefni market so the owner explained where the shop is (I'd had my back to it in Benllech - D'oh!) and I got to try a small Cheesecake.
So, on Friday, I went to the shop in Benllech (they didn't have a stall on the market this week) and bought a disaronno Cheesecake. Yummy!
Worth a visit if you are in Anglesey.

1 Thank nataliewebb222
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Lovely/ Fantastic”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We spotted this small shop on our way out of Benllech. Very warm welcome from the staff. Great selection of cheesecakes, highly recommend the Bailies. We bought 3 small cheesecakes the eat on our way home. Delish!!

1 Thank WelshBajan
Manchester, United Kingdom
“gorgeous puds”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This shop is small and tucked out of the way of the main road. You could drive past it and miss it. We had the family sized raspberry cheese cake and long for the day we can return for the pretty beach and to try more flavours of cheese cake.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank hallylab
Birmingham
“Worth breaking your diet for”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Whenever we come to Angelsey - normally twice a year - we always come here. We've tried most of the flavours now and my personal favourite is the Baileys although the rest are amazing. Last time we were there we brought a cooler bag and half a dozen ice blocks and bought some cheesecakes as a present for our friends to bring back to Birmingham. it worked, they were still frozen when we got to B'ham. We brought my sister a batch of 5 different flavours - she was in heaven! As she has an egg allergy shes never been able to try cheesecake and this shop doesn't use eggs. They make them so fresh and creamy they don't need it unlike the longer life ones in the supermarkets.

• Visited March 2013