“Food & Service - fantastic !!”

Bradleys Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Benllech
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a friendly welcoming family run coffee shop, we serve lovely coffee , homemade cakes and light bites. We use lovely fresh ingredients and pride ourselves on good quality and great customer services . Please come a see us !
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

Shared a great ploughman's lunch, absolutely lovely

In a brilliant spot and the ladies were great !

Would defiantly would recommend

Enjoy !

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Called in for a quick sandwich & coffee on Saturday morning - what a delight!! Excellent service and fab egg & bacon butties but the choc brownies were out of this world!! Wish we lived nearer to visit more regularly!!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Came here one morning whilst holidaying in Benllech. Had porridge with fruit and honey and a large coffee. Service was great compared to earlier in the week when I popped in for coffee when different staff were in and looked slightly rushed off their feet. Waited for 15 minutes at the counter to be served or at least apology for the wait. They didn't so I left. Glad I went back though delicious breakfast

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We always make it a point to visit Bradley's
Best coffee on the island!

And we have tried many too.
Exceptional drinks setting food amazing homemade desserts wow
Got to try those date slices I adore them

Extremely friendly and kind family like service
Cheese is to die for
Can't wait to revisit ASAP

Don't pass by .... You will miss a great opportunity .

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Not sure why this little place calls itself a Deli. I was expecting some great food choices from the cold counter. Turned out to be the ubiquitous boiled ham, a few miserable looking continental 'style' salad accompaniments. General fare with no exciting, or even remotely interesting salamis, cooked meats or slightly different from usual delicacies.

Maybe I had the misfortune to arrive near to closing time; I was perusing the chill cabinet and was informed the cafe was closed. As I wasn't interested in the cafe (apparently a very few small tables tucked in a minuscule space) this curt remark was neither helpful nor relevant. I certainly didn't feel welcome.

I'd made a point of travelling out of my way to buy some tasty delicatessen, based on their description. Disappointing. Perhaps the coffee is out of this world...but I'll never know.

3  Thank Astralsurfer