Tripadvisor
Benllech

“Average”

Benllech Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Benllech
Description: It is a very modern restaurant which has over 80 covers and we serve great list of drinks with very reasonable price . We have over 100 car parking space and we do weddings ,birthday parties , all kinds of big parties.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I enjoyed my vegetable pathia, but my partner could not eat her vegetable dhansak. When I tasted her dhansak I couldn't eat it either, it really was poor. It's not often I refuse to eat an Indian dish but her vegetable dhansak really was that poor!

We may try again but are apprehensive!

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (137)

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

We went to try this place out a few days after moving into the area, and we really enjoyed the food. There was a lovely friendly atmosphere and the place was busy. Flavours were lovely but slightly milder than I'd like. We are planning to go back next month.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Great service, extensive menu and beautifully cooked meal. Wour second visit and we will be back to visit again soon!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 2, 2020

This is my absolute favourite place to eat!!! Left my reading glasses behind after last time - a couple of days ago. So came back to collect them and had to have a curry since I was here. The food is sooooo tasty!!!!!! Every single time!!! This place isn’t helping my diet! But who cares! Life’s so short! Live. Love. And eat at Benllech Tandoori.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 2, 2020

Phoned on the off chance New Year's Eve to see if there was availability. Luckily for us they managed to accommodate us. Food was exceptional and so tasty. Would definately recommend. Luckily for us we live local so can make many more visits.

Date of visit: December 2019