“Another excellent meal at the Brasserie”

Ye Old Bulls Head Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Ye Old Bulls Head Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 35 Restaurants in Beaumaris
Cuisines: European
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We come to Beaumaris twice a year and usually bring friends. The Brasserie has become one of our favourite places to eat - the food is nicely cooked and good portions. I am vegetarian and always find something different to eat from the menu. The only complaint from the others in the party was that they no longer have the wonderful fish and chips on the menu! We have even been in here with parties of 10 and 12 and they have always accommodated us. Everyone is very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere is lovely - with a roaring fire going in the Winter.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

After booking into another restaurant for lunch, and making my excuses as the the place was disgusting, we decided that you can't beat the bistro in the Bull. And oh boy I wasn't wrong we arrived and the bistro is light and airy even though the weather outside was awful, the staff were fantastic and so helpful. We had the chicken and bacon terrine and assorted breads both were really tasty, for main I had the lamb dish and my friend had the duck both were well worth the money and beautifully cooked and no complaints here. People can say that it can be a bit expensive but I believe that you have to pay for quality food and would recommend this place to any body who wants a decent meal.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We went to the bistro at the back of the hotel NOT the restaurant ( up the stairs -which is very nice)we had a lovely meal and better still a lovely welcome especially with my little grand daughter. The food was good,warm and tasty. The salmon I had was excellent and the burger was fine. The waitress offered to fetch some chips for my grand daughter to taste before deciding on what to eat which we thought was very nice of her. I wish restaurants would understand that well behaved children should be treated with respect and understanding and a bit of TLC..

1  Thank suitcase0810
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We're currently enjoying a wonderful Christmas break on Anglesey staying at Henlly's Hall. A lovely couple who are also staying here invited us to join them on Saturday evening for a meal in the Bistro at the Bulls Head. The weather was awful but on entering the hostelry, our spirits were uplifted! We entered the Bistro to be welcomed by a warming fire & cosy atmosphere. The food & wine was excellent. We would definitely return & would also like to try the more formal restaurant upstairs.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I was unsure about eating at this pub as from the main road it looks much more a drinking kind of pub, however when we ventured in you go straight through and up into a separate dining room - which was really nice. Id say it was a cross between pub grub and restaurant food. Locally sourced ingredients, plenty of homemade elements (the hummus was delicious) and lots of specials as well as the standard menu.
Anice relaxed evening and tasty food.

1  Thank greenzoid