Booked this recently for a business trip, wanted somewhere quieter than Bangor, but not deserted. Met by Hazel the owner at reception on my arrival, who instantly upgraded me as they were quiet. Having found parking on the main street at the front she directed me to the car park at the rear. The room exceeded my expectations, having booked a single I found Hazel had given me room 6, with a four poster! Had a quick drink in the bar and a look at the menu, which was very good! but deciding i would prefer a lighter meal asked hazel, who recommended the Liverpool Arms next door. A great pub with a good atmosphere and a large menu to choose from. Had a great night sleep in the four poster, and the room was a comfortable temperature for the whole stay. Only problem I had was tring to lock my door, you need to push and twist the middle of the inside door handle before exiting the room. Breakfast was brilliant, the bacon and sausage of a high quality! I had a fantastic rate from laterooms and had excellent value for money, would definitely try and stay here again, for business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bishopsgate House is a small Georgian town house hotel built in 1755 with a Rosette awarded restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopsgate House Hotel And Restaurant
- Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant Beaumaris, Wales