Although the restaurant is a little old fashioned and the food 'plain' by some standards we all really enjoyed our meals. I was very tempted by the starters but we all just had a main course, hake, duck and I had the pork which was very tasty. With ice creams and sorbets to finish it was a very civilised evening and not a chip in sight. The price with drinks worked out at about £50 per couple. We have stayed at The Bishopgate before many years ago but were staying somewhere else in Beaumaris this time - but we might well be back again for a stay at The Bishopgate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bishopsgate House is a small Georgian town house hotel built in 1755 with a Rosette awarded restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopsgate House Hotel And Restaurant
- Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant Beaumaris, Wales