“Disappointing”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Had a takeaway which had two items missing when we got home, what we did have was over cooked, dried up and tasteless, most went in the bin.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

Friendly staff, efficient and tasty meals. We enjoyed Garlic Chilli Chicken and rice, onion bhaji plus salad and cauliflower bhaji which was more of a dish than a flat cake. Shame this restaurant was not in my home town !

Reviewed June 10, 2014

You have to hunt to find this place which is close to the centre but it is worth persevering as the food is very good. The staff are attentive and welcoming. Albeit it was fairly quiet when I visited on a weekday evening the dishes came out of the kitchen quickly and well presented. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it for an enjoyable curry.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

My partner and I came here for the second time on my 21st birthday after having an amazing meal here a month or so earlier. Ordered poppadoms with a tray of chutney to share, some weren't to our liking (not their fault, just personal taste) but we tried certain ones for the first time and they were lovely!
Drinks arrived with the poppadoms very quickly, and our mains arrived equally as fast and were of great quality. Lamb vindaloo, chicken tikka biryani, rice, chips, and two naans, all very hot and nicely cooked, and the vindaloo was as it said on the menu - hot - which my partner was pleased with.
The bottle of champagne we ordered was opened for us by a very friendly member of staff, and we really enjoyed it.
Deserts tasted great too, and by the end of it, we had very full bellies! But continued to eat when they brought out a surprise birthday cake for me (free of charge) and we had a slice each.
They bagged up the rest of the cake, some biryani I wanted to take home and half a naan and we were on our way with smiles on our faces.
Excellent staff, very polite and friendly, great atmosphere, very calm, and the restaurant was spotless, very clean. Overall, I can't fault this place. They contributed to what was an amazing birthday and we couldn't thank them enough!

2  Thank YorkshireLass1993
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Being fortunate enough to own a second home in this beautiful part of the country and also being a lover of good curry;We frequent this restaurant most weeks.
Consistently curry of the highest standard,
Great Tandoori's.
Great personal service from the manager Abdul,who is always pleased to see us.

If you are in Beaumaris seek this restaurant out which is set in a forecourt just of the Main Street- you won,t be disappointed.

2  Thank Colin D