“Good Curry”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Had a great take away from here last time we was in Beaumaris so booked a table for the 8 of us last week. Was really impressed with the food it was all very good. Service was ok, a couple of young girls stood around not very helpful and they got a couple of things wrong on the order. I thought some of the dishes were overpriced and was shocked to pay £16 for poppadoms but I suppose being good and the only Indian in the area they will be pricey! I would recommend it and I will definitely go back.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Went to Beaumaris as a last minute thing and came upon Meghna by chance as we walked up a side street to the little market square.
We went there about 8pm and it was packed to the rafters but we were very quickly found a table although we hadn't booked. The minute a table became empty they were soon filled again.
The menu is varied and reasonably priced, I had the malibu chicken which was yummy and my husband had the madras, excellent tasty, hot food, they also do a take away service.
A special thanks to Nashra who waited our table, what a lovely, bubbly and helpful young girl she was, all in all the staff were excellent as was the food and this shows in the fact that the place was heaving and very popular.
The only down side is its too far from home otherwise it would be a regular.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Service was attentive and the food tasty, bit more expensive than our regular Indian and we were charged for the pickle tray which didn't arrive but didn't realise till we had left

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Dined at The Maghna last night with my nieces and oh what a wonderful evening we had! Service was spot on, food piping hot and plentiful (the waiter kindly put what I couldn't eat in a takeaway container for me). The most heartening thing was the choice of vegetarian dishes - all the curries were available as vegetarian meals and the starters were equally numerous. We only ate two courses (no room for desert) but I honestly can't fault any part of the food or service. The owner, Abdul, and his charming family, have obviously worked very hard to develop an excellent menu, food cooked to order, and very well trained staff. Superb restaurant which I intend to revisit as soon as I can.

2  Thank Welshweekenders
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Had a takeaway from here on our first night in Beaumaris on holiday! We were so impressed! Every dish fresh and delicious. Will return!