“Great food”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
manchester
“Great food”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I eat here every time we visit Anglesey because the food is excellent. Real quality.
Unfortunately the restaurant is only open a couple of nights during out of season. I did not have a starter so that I would have room for one if the gorgeous desserts and I was still full.
However I made a dreadful mistake when asked whether I wanted my venison rare or well done. I answered that I did not like it bloody so well done then. Stupid. I should have said medium as the venison was too overdone. Don't make the same mistake. Don't think you only have the two options of cooking levels, I should have been more specific.

Bangor, United Kingdom
“Outstanding food and service”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We visited Cennin for the second time last night, for their New Year's Eve dinner. On both occasions the service was great, and it was a real pleasure to find out that one of the people serving had actually raised the delicious lamb we were eating! We've eaten in a number of fine dining establishments and the food at Cennin matches or surpasses anything we've eaten anywhere. Hoping to eat there again soon! Overall, brilliantly creative food, with the Plas Bodegroes influence making itself felt, and cheerful and friendly staff. Outstanding!

2 Thank Stephanie M
“Lovely Restaurant”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I went here with my partner for my birthday and we thoroughly enjoyed our evening.

The food, ambience, service and wine list were all faultless and the staff were very friendly. We particularly enjoyed the creative menu which put together things which one might not often see, but it all worked very well indeed!

I would thoroughly recommend the restaurant to anyone; very glad I found it through TripAdvisor!

1 Thank DaElf
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent dinner”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

We went there in November, and we had an excellent dinner : the food was delicious, cooked to perfection and very creative. The service was very good too, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I would say it is one of the best restaurants I have been to for the price we paid. I hope to come back!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Emily22_13
“Service questionable.”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

The food is nice although nothing i haven't seen before, its a shame that they are among a handful of establishments serving this standard of food on anglesey , portions are too small for me but hey i am a greedy person and eat until i am full. This place did not fill me but i do laugh about that, Service though is clearly why this place has not progressed to the next stage, is it time the old agricultural members perhaps step aside for something a little bit more swish that will match the food??? Only a suggestion.

4 Thank deian w