“Was great but unfortunately it is not closed”
Review of Moo Baa Oinc - CLOSED

Moo Baa Oinc
Cuisines: Cafe, Welsh
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2016

This no longer exists. The food was excellent but the room was too small and service too slow. It only opened on weekends too.

1  Thank Mary G

Reviewed October 16, 2015

This has to be visited just because of the name and the food is a bonus! We purchased black pudding and bacon, a proper meal.

1  Thank beasles
Reviewed July 13, 2015

We bought various cuts of meats and sausages
Fantastic quality and tastes
Buy something and take in the goodness, we had ours a few weeks later and it was great because it reminded us of our hols

Reviewed April 22, 2015

For afternoon beverage, this was a lovely place to spend half an hour enjoying a hot drink and biscuits. Within walking distance from everything in Beaumaris this little hidey hole was a welcome treat.

Reviewed April 5, 2015

Served by a lovely, polite gentleman. Had a pot of my usual Earl Grey tea, a lovely brew it was too. Had a piece of lemon cake to go with my tea, it was absolutely delicious, I really enjoyed it, my compliments to whoever baked it. The café is well furnished, really clean and a pleasure to visit. We will be having a return visit I'm sure.