“Birthday meal”

Cuisines: Cafe, Welsh
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Decided to take my partner there for a birthday meal as I had heard great reviews about the place. And I must say we were not disappointed. The food was lovely, but a bit pricey and could have done with switching the heating on for a bit

1  Thank Dylan J

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Called in here with my sis in law and mother in law for a spot of lunch, had a lovely welcome from the staff, ordered our drinks which were delicious. I had ham sandwich on multigrain bread which was delicious,and the side salad was perfect, the in laws had welsh rarebit, and said it was delicious..., Will defo be going back..:) We also got some lovely bits in the shop too..:)

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Food was really good and the staff very friendly.
Although i wasnt sure about eating here as im a veggie and its a meat eaters place, i was very happy with my meal which was lovley and i cant wait to visit again.

1  Thank Fallenangelaj
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

What a good surprise! We wandered in for lunch at the weeked. The cafe is on the ground floor and connected to the butcher's shop. The cafe looks rather plain - but the good was magnificent! My burger was probably the best I have had! We will be back. Highly recommended.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Moo Baa Oinc is next to a terrific butcher of the same name, and bases all its food around this and local produce. The menu is simple bistro and cafe fare, but excellently presented and cooked. I had the leek and potato soup - usually a pasty affair at best and often from a tin. Mine was perfect - superb flavour and the chef had taken the trouble to puree it to a silky smooth texture. The kids meal was sausages and mash - again presented well (an unknown for kids food generally) and using the butchers award winning pork and leek sausages (made with sheep intestine casing, the Butcher proudly told me). I bought a pound for dinner.