“A great little tea room!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Beau's Tea Rooms
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Beaumaris
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Welsh
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Cash Only, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Beau's Tea Room- a traditional tea room serving over 30 types of tea, together with a selection of cakes and light meals.
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
“A great little tea room!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

This is a superb little tea room that offers other food such as jacket potatoes, salads, omelettes and light lunches. I had a ham salad today with a large portion of fresh ham. My husband had a ham omelette, again a generous serving, although I am not sure whether the chips were gluten free - please ask the waitress.
The tearooms also offer gluten free cakes, which is a nice touch for people with special diets.
Will definitely be returning

• Visited May 2014

Runcorn, United Kingdom
“Quaint little cafe which was very pleasant to take tea in!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had a slice of barabrith and my husband had toasted tea cake, both with tea. Both cakes were delicious and the tea was hot and plentiful. All served on china cups in a quaint atmosphere. Try it if you get the chance!

• Visited May 2014
Guilsfield, United Kingdom
“Worth stopping by”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Have visited twice during a recent stay in Beaumaris. Once for tea and welsh cakes, yummy and once for lunch for five of us. Lovely food, staff polite, quick and friendly. It has a good reputation, rightly so. I liked the amount and variety of china on display and to purchase, and the great postcards! Will definitely come again.

Stoke on trent
“BEAU tiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

One of my favourite places to go in the world, we come back to this lovely tea shop every year. There are only a few tables, but if you have to queue for a short time it is well worth the wait. The decor is beautiful and elegant with tea sets available to purchase displayed as well as some very tempting cakes. The food has always been fab, I only had a cheese & onion toastie but somehow it was the best cheese & onion toastie I ever had!! I ordered chicken nuggets for my daughter and Jamie Oliver would be proud, these were proper nuggets, presented with child's cutlery and an apple juice in an Emma Bridgwater cup! My husband always has the welsh high tea and doesn't speak to us much until it is all gone :-) staff are very friendly and this really is a quaint and unique little tea shop with character and ambience that I would highly recommend.

1 Thank Emma G
Leyland
“Excellent First Visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Although my wife and I have visited Beaumaris numerous times , this was our first visit to a delightful little Tea Shop. We had soup and sandwiches, the soup was hot and very tasty and the sandwiches were packed with very nourishing fillings. The service was excellent and the staff extremely friendly. We shall definitely be back and recommending it to our family and friends.

1 Thank Bob P