We dined here on Valentines night, and were very impressed!
I am not a huge fan of going out on Valentines days for fear of being seated in 'couple’s row' of a restaurant somewhere and receiving a rushed half hearted service. We picked Lastra Farm Hotel through the reviews on Trip Advisor, and were not disappointed. We were warmly welcomed, and asked if we would like to sit and have a drink before having a meal. It was fair to say that the service was relaxed and professional from the outset. The tables were spacious and nicely dressed, we certainly didn’t feel crammed in like I have experienced elsewhere.
The menu had lots to choose from (there was also a special menu for the evening) and did justice to the delicious food that we received.
From this experience, I cannot fault the place, and would definitely recommend it to others.
One possible drawback was that it was a little drive to get to from the main land, but was definitely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This highly commended hotel is an excellent base for the business traveller or those well earned Holidays or Short breaks. Our restaurant is one of the finest in the area with a reputation of only serving the freshest of ingredients to create truly memorable meals. The Hotel caters for receptions, banquets and conferences in its Parys suite, which boasts a beautiful Victorian Conservatory reception area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Lastra Farm Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lastra Farm Hotel And Restaurant
- Lastra Farm Hotel & Restaurant Amlwch, Wales - Anglesey