“value for money and great quality”
Review of The Quays

The Quays
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Amlwch
Cuisines: Welsh
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Anglesey, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“value for money and great quality”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

From the outside, this looks a basic budget type cafe and whilst it's not far from the small port and visitors centre, the location is not brilliant but the welcome and food makes up for these limitations. We've a had a couple of the breakfasts in the morning and coffee and cake in the afternoon. Everything was home cooked and the value for money was excellent. They also do take-away breakfasts cobs and nothing appeared to be too much trouble. There is also free wi-fi

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Gruffalo79

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“friendliest staff, great value, great food - on coast path too!”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Desperate for coffee and food whilst on coast path - lovely, lovely people - so cheerful and welcoming. Sat outside because we had our dog with us but treated so kindly. We had coffee and bacon sandwiches - filled a hole! Absolutely great value for food and coffee and Lavazza too for the price. Just perfect ... what more can I say.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank RuthK35
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Stopped in for a quick drink on my walk down to the port. I was greeted warmly by the staff and they made an excellent bacon butty, service was prompt and friendly despite them clearly being very busy. It's a very welcoming cafe and I will definitely be stopping in next time I am up that way.

1 Thank thomas e
staffs
“pleasant surprise”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

after a walk along the coastal footpath all we wanted was a pot of tea and some soup and a sandwich. thinking that all we would find open was a dreary pub we were delighted to land upon the Quay. looks a little like a greasy joes but closer inspection showed it to be a clean fresh cafe.the pea and ham soup was homemade, very tasty and well seasoned. the egg bap was made to order an equally delicious. great portion size that actually beat my husband!
the toilets ( another very important gauge in my view) were very contemporary and clean.

3 Thank Wizzerbabe
Mold
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Breakfast and Friendly Pleasant staff”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I dropped in to this Café whilst waiting for a return taxi fare, the time was 16:20 and the staff (turned out to be Dad and Daughter) had no problem at all with making me a full breakfast. The food was excellent and served with a smile, both were very chatty and friendly and I will be returning for a second helping as soon as the opportunity arises

1 Thank Stuart W