“Taxi takeaway”

Rozi's Tandoori Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Amlwch
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Excellent Indian restaurant
Oswestry, United Kingdom
“Taxi takeaway”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Staying in area with friends and craved a Indian. Sent taxi to pick up our order. Very impressed all four of us enjoyed our choices. Chicken tikka masala lovely, chicken and mushroom Balti tasty and a beautiful biryani just what we all needed. Nan breads hit the spot. Chips really nice too. If in area you should try.

1 Thank Clarepenrose

Amlwch, United Kingdom
“Tasty & good service ”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Been many a time for a sit down meal and have never been disappointed always had good tasty food and great service clean and will definitely go back

Amlwch, United Kingdom
“Takeaway (what ever happened to "the customer is ALWAYS right")?”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

After arriving home and plating up we were extremely disappointed to discover
two of our favourite nann breads were missing,. We phoned Rozi's to explain what had happened and were instructed to come back up and collect the nann breads that were missing from our order (which came to £27.25) - much to my horror the staff were waiting and protesting that the order had been checked TWICE and that indeed the nann breads had not been misplaced. To make matters worse they hadn't even started making them and I had to sit around waiting for 10 - 15 mins,. By the time I arrived home with the breads the rest of my family had finished their meals and mine was on the verge of going cold, which for me, made this a most un-pleasurable experience indeed. (if I wanted to reheat my food in a microwave oven I would of purchased a ready meal) So I phoned them back up to inform them of my disappointment and was advised to return whatever was left of the order and I would be refunded my full £27.25,. Again, this proved to be far from straightforward as the staff were very rude and persistent that the breads had been in the order to begin with and that I must of been "telling lies",. After much persuasion I was finally refunded for the two breads and what was left of my dish (half of it). Overall my family and I were left very disappointed indeed, we felt the whole meal was spoilt due to this experience and were made to feel like we were the ones in the wrong,. not the typical behaviour you expect form your local indian restaurant. Never again will we be making any future purchases or recomendations for this restaurant.

Anglesey, United Kingdom
“Great food, sloppy service”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We have been before and so we thought we knew what to expect. Having booked a table for 4 people, we arrived slightly early to a busy place, they looked a little puzzled when I said we had booked and so asked us to take a seat for a few minutes. We were then shown to a table clearly set for 2 people and proceeded to virtually throw 2 extra place settings at us! Not a great start! We were asked if we wanted drinks and when I asked for a glass of rose, I was told "we don't do glasses, just bottles" no apology, no pleasant explanation and handed us a drinks menu to choose, while the waiter stood over us waiting for our decision! He then asked if we wanted poppadoms while we were waiting but came back a couple of minutes later to say that we would have to wait, as all the chutney trays were in use. I counted 8 tables in use, were they all using chutney trays at the same time?! We had a long, long wait for the main courses, which when they eventually arrived, were lovely. What a pity the poor service all round spoiled what should have been a lovely evening. It doesn't take a lot to be polite and pleasant to people. We probably won't bother going again, as there are other restaurants around who do seem to care how they treat people. It was our friends' first visit and they have already said they won't go back. Disappointing.

Sandbach, United Kingdom
“Take away ok, but not great”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Had a takeaway for 3 on a Sunday night. Food was ok but not great. Quite expensive for the quality, £40 for 3 people including popadoms, mains and starters. I had prawn puree and the puree was as tough as old boots. The chicken vindaloo was hot and spicy but generally tasteless and as someone who regularly orders vindaloo I normally expect good flavour with a really high heat. My friends had a chicken tikka masala and a chicken dhansak and neither could finish them, so the quantities are good.
I would have expected better like we've had in the past from this restaurant.