My wife celebrated her birthday by staying at the Golden Fleece on 10th December 2011.
We can both say with all honesty that it was excellent !
The pub is exteamly cosy,and the food out of this world.
The room was spotless, and the large flatscreen TV a nice touch
All the staff were very friendly and accomodating, making us both feel at home.
The breakfast served kept us going all day until we got home.
Would recommend without hesitation - brilliant !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the historic market square of Tremadog (The Birth Place Of Lawrence Of Arabia) The Golden Fleece Inn is a truly traditional and quite unique family run Welsh Coaching Inn with a modern outlook on service and standards. Aside from our outstanding Real Ales, extensive wine list and fresh locally sourced food, we also encompass a Bistro for private dining and hotel quality B&B. You will find us recommended in many North Wales & Showdownia guides including The Good Pub guide, The Lonely Planet, CAMRA Northern Ireland, Our Tuesday night live folk jamming sessions have always been popular and are a great mid week entertainer. Our Jam session has been running for over 2 decades now and is listed We have also featured heavily in the press with wonderful recommendations and articles from newspapers such as The Guardian, Our intimate bar provides the perfect location for a romantic, drink or a quick catchup with friends over a real ale, a glass of wine or even one of our Welsh spirits including Five vodka, Brecon Gin and Penderyn whiskys. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LateRooms, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Golden Fleece Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Golden Fleece Hotel Tremadog
- The Golden Fleece Inn Tremadog, Wales