Tripadvisor

“Can't fault it!”
Review of La Piccola Italia

La Piccola Italia
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Monmouth
Description: We are a family run traditional Italian restaurant in the heart of Monmouth.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I have reviewed La Piccola once before,but today's birthday lunch was just excellent and I'd like to give the family owners five stars all over again! The surroundings are ambient and relaxing,with soft lighting. Customers are welcomed in a genuine way. The food is absolutely delicious ( warning: very generous portions!) Service is prompt and friendly. It's very,very good value. I thoroughly recommend this little gem of a restaurant.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (521)

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

I been here many times. I love the food it’s amazing and atmosphere is great. Staff is friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone for any special occasion. We will be back again soon. Thanks La Piccola Italia .

Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

Second visit even better stunning food great service and what a great negroni thank you to our server roberto

Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

We went at la Piccola with my partner last night we had very good time again as always food great service was lovely place was full love atmosphere we will be back thanks la Piccola for special night

1  Thank 574blerimb
Reviewed December 29, 2019

It was a very busy night over the holiday period-so perhaps my first visit wasn't experiencing it at it's best. However, my chicken was tough and dry, there was barely any spinach and....no garlic! It was really disappointing, mediocre and tasteless, like an Englisn nana had tried to recreate the rich, garlicky flavours of Italy and failed. My friend though quite liked their spaghetti and salmon. Without us asking they did kindly take off the price of our two drinks to apologise for the tough chicken.

Date of visit: December 2019