“Hit the road jack!”

Cuisines: British
Devizes, England, United Kingdom
“Hit the road jack!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

My advice would be just don't stop keep on moving! The place is a disgrace and filthy. Should be turned into a truckers cafe only that's an insult to truckers!

Visited July 2013

Gloucester
“Not great”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stopped here on way back from a meeting and having never visited before thought I'd give it a try.

It's not your normaly Little Chef and to be honest I think it's more designed with lorry drivers etc in mind than families/business people. Some upgrades do need to be made to the place bit the staff that served me were great and very polite. I got exactly what I asked for and it was quick and well cooked.

It's just a shame that I probably wont go back as there was just this vibe about the place.

• Visited February 2013
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Disgrace!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

At first glance you'd think you had stepped back into 1970's Eastern Europe, not leafy Wales. Filthy, horrible place. Items missing off the meals when they arrived. no reason or apology, I had to ask for a refund. Toilets had no water and stank. After a complaint via e mail I was offered a very weak apology, not even a complementary cup of coffee. Drive on, go somewhere else. Little chef should be ashamed of themselves.

2 Thank AdrianH534
Coventry, United Kingdom
“breakfast at the little chef lol”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

wouldnt stop there again for food if i was desperate, can you belive they had no eggs most of their brekkies have eggs on and they had no porrige even the beans were cold when they came out, it was a monday morning, the floor was filthy the staff had no go in them , toilets smelly, but comming back on the friday had been to tenby, what a difference the staff were very happy to see us even though they were very very busy

1 Thank catherine d
Leicestershire
“God forsaken hole”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Went in today & wished I had just stayed hungry & thirsty. Jeez, what a dump. It was like stepping back in time 25. Missing tiles on the lav walls, grim decor, slow service. I do kind of pity the staff who work there. I almost passed out when I went to the gents, the stink was unbearable . If I could have awarded 0 marks I would have. For the love of god don't stop.

1 Thank mkh1966