“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

Had pizza which was good, service was good the girl serving was so friendly and nice. The place wasn't that busy which was nice

2  Thank Dj800

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

No frills Mediterranean food. The grilled chicken at £6 is tasty good value. Ideal pre theatre food.

4  Thank iMack69
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We wanted a quick lunch when we were in Monmouth and, having seen previous comments on TripAdvisor, thought we would try Ugo. The atmosphere was not great, but the staff were welcoming and helpful. We had a starter of mixed dips which were a little ordinary and sparse, but were happy with the pizza. This was an inexpensive lunch and a reasonable meal.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

On our vist to the savoy in Monmouth my wife and some friends thought we would find a bite to eat, so we went Into ugo. We were quite serpriced how good this little place was. Made you feel welcome and not rushed. The food was excellent from starters to desert, not one person could fault there food and all very tastey.! My starter way great and the steak I had WOW cooked superb melted in my mouth lovely and tender. I would recommend this to any one visiting Monmouth. It will be the 1st place I return to in the future. It started a very good evening..!
Only thing it was a little cold at first but I think that was due to being the first couples in there. Did warm up as the place began to fill up. With a great atmosphere..!

4  Thank Mmikey0808
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Mde to feel warm and welcome, plenty of choice and the chef was more than happy to make changes to a dish to accomidate my needs and didnt make me feel like a nuisance. simple and well done.
the waiting staff were very lovley and the baileys latte was to die for so well presented and i could have eaten alot more of the free shortbread that comes with it but i was just too full.
my whole family were happy and we can't waite to go back.

2  Thank myrtle s