“smashing”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Monmouth, United Kingdom
“smashing”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Mde to feel warm and welcome, plenty of choice and the chef was more than happy to make changes to a dish to accomidate my needs and didnt make me feel like a nuisance. simple and well done.
the waiting staff were very lovley and the baileys latte was to die for so well presented and i could have eaten alot more of the free shortbread that comes with it but i was just too full.
my whole family were happy and we can't waite to go back.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank myrtle s

Usk, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Visited Ugo's for a meal before going to the Savoy Theatre. We were attracted by the menu and the fact that it looked popular. We were quickly seated and ordered drinks. For starters we both had the spicy meatballs, which came with a dressed salad. These were very good and would have made an excellent main course (where they came with pasta and sauce). For the main course I had the meat feast pizza and my brother the braised short beef ribs. The pizza was fresh and had generous portions of meat, however, I was more jealous of my brother's short ribs. You don't see them on menus that often but these had obviously been slow cooked for many hours. They were generous portions and were served with mash, gravy and veg. Good menu, plenty to choose off for our next visit. The service was very good too, and staff semmed attentive and busy

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Cassiu5
England
“Pleasant service but burgers unpleasant”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff but food unpleasant. Only had burgers so can't comment on others but the quality of the food made me think we wouldn't return to try the other offerings.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank DocTravellers
Devizes, England, United Kingdom
“Not sure of the market they are trying to attract”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Booked to go with my family when i was visiting. On arrival there was only one more family eating but about 10 young lads (18-20yrs) hanging around the bar and the soft seating area in the windows. The food was luke warm and portion size was average. the waitress was too busy trying to stay listening to the conversations going on at the bar rather than taking the order! Shame really as I was told it was a nice place!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Nat M
Brecon, United Kingdom
“Family night out.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My daughter (12 y p) thought the food yummy,we thought it was good value ,lively and fun, great staff.

2 Thank CathB6813