“Not sure of the market they are trying to attract”
Review of Ugo - CLOSED

Ugo
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Italian, Bar, Cafe, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Devizes, England, United Kingdom
“Not sure of the market they are trying to attract”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Booked to go with my family when i was visiting. On arrival there was only one more family eating but about 10 young lads (18-20yrs) hanging around the bar and the soft seating area in the windows. The food was luke warm and portion size was average. the waitress was too busy trying to stay listening to the conversations going on at the bar rather than taking the order! Shame really as I was told it was a nice place!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Nat M

Brecon, United Kingdom
“Family night out.”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

My daughter (12 y p) thought the food yummy,we thought it was good value ,lively and fun, great staff.

2 Thank CathB6813
Monmouth, South wales
“Great”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I find this to be a great place to go to eat, the staff are friendly and the whole place has a good atmosphere . Once you have eaten you feel you want to just stay and relax and never feel rushed. An excellent relaxing atmosphere on a Sunday .

3 Thank w1paulo
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Memories to keep”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stumbled across this place to have a few drinks for my birthday, I have never felt more welcome anywhere. The owner and staff at the bar showed fantastic hospitatlity making it a night to remember. Letting my fiance play guitar and getting the whole place to sing Happy Birthday, made me smile all night.
We returned to ugos for lunch aswell as drinks on consecutive days as we were so impressed, the food was fantastic, I had a lovely Chicken ceaser salad.

3 Thank Valda P
BOurnewomth
“Beyond superb, felt like family.”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

just had the greatest meal in ugo's. we decided to go in at first as it was the only place open late at night and were made to feel like family by the management couple. we returned the next day for drinks again then ate today. food was fantastic value, don't be fooled by the eye turning prices at the wetherspoon's opposite, these prices are similar but for far better food. it was only because of the friendliness of the owners that we returned but i'm so glad we did. homemade pizzas, wedges to die for and the best service i've seen in a long long time. great beer, spirits and cocktails, and maybe some late night acoustic guitar. better than any bar where i live!

2 Thank eddievanhalen66