The Coach House Inn
Riverside Hotel(Monmouth)
The Whitebrook(Whitebrook)
The Paddocks Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
View Hotel
The Old Court Hotel(Ross-on-Wye)
Poolway House(Coleford)
Glewstone Court(Ross-on-Wye)
View Hotel
All reviewshis motherstayed heresuperb hostb bwye valleymain townwarm welcomeside streetroom was largelocal amenitiesa lovely staya great nights sleeplovely roomgreat weekendtwo nightstea and coffeeon arrival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The old coach house is a nice stay very near the center of Monmouth. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is good. Rooms simple but nice.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hans_10
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Arrived in rain having walked nearly 20 miles on Offa's Dyke. Offered tea in the courtyard (after a kiss on the cheek in greeting!). Lovely clean room - small, but it is an old building so to be expected. Advice on dinner for the night (their restaurant was not open that eve) and great breakfast the next day. Brilliant friendly service and would definitely recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I stayed at The Coach House recently for one night while I was working in the area. I arrived in the afternoon and had a lovely welcome from the male half of the husband and wife team that run the place, I was taken to my lovely, clean, sweet little room and shown how to work the shower etc. I didn't have dinner at The Coach House because I had to eat elsewhere with others but after I got back that night I had a very good sleep and went down for breakfast the next morning - I could have had any cooked breakfast or anything from the continental selection laid out but I opted for a simple boiled eggs and toast with a cup of tea - and that was delicious! All the staff were very friendly and made me feel very welcome and at home. I recommend this place as a b&b to anyone needing somewhere to stay in the area.

1  Thank annie2646
Reviewed January 9, 2012

We booked all 3 rooms between us. Lovely welcome, good price and good food. Would definately use the Coach House again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Just had a night there and we were made very welcome indeed. The restaurant was closed that evening, so we ate elsewhere however our host got up early to serve a very early breakfast so I could be away early. Much appreciated.

The room was clean, tidy and well furnished. We had room 1 facing the road, so a bit of traffic noise until 11pm but quiet after that,

Note there is no car parking available, but you can park in the main car park between 5pm and 9am without buying a ticket. Would certainly use it again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family