“Great Golf Course”

The Rolls of Monmouth
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Great course in a superb setting.
A must play for levels.
The lack of noise is deafening.

Reviewed December 21, 2011

great setting easy access picturesque drive from monmouth reasonable green fees

Reviewed December 18, 2010

On a trip back from Cardiff I played here on a deal that was £40 for bacon roll, coffee and lunch. My wife walked round with me. I didn't have the roll as there was a chance to get off the tee so I took it. Good call we didn't see anyone until the 16th fairway. I was probably lucky on the first couple of holes as I was pushing it right and being allowed a way through the trees because of the time of year, it wouldn't happen in the summer. I thought the sixth was so so just a slog up hill. However the 9th with the hall as a back drop was stunning. The 13th a picturesque par three, trees to the left, water at the back and short right. The 17th perhaps need trees to the right but the 18th, a par three was a great finish, I was quite happy with my gross 82 and enjoyed the game and meal afterwards.

1  Thank iantoes