“golf”

The Rolls of Monmouth
Reviewed December 21, 2011

great setting easy access picturesque drive from monmouth reasonable green fees

There are newer reviews for The Rolls of Monmouth

Reviewed December 18, 2010

On a trip back from Cardiff I played here on a deal that was £40 for bacon roll, coffee and lunch. My wife walked round with me. I didn't have the roll as there was a chance to get off the tee so I took it. Good call we didn't see anyone until the 16th fairway. I was probably lucky on the first couple of holes as I was pushing it right and being allowed a way through the trees because of the time of year, it wouldn't happen in the summer. I thought the sixth was so so just a slog up hill. However the 9th with the hall as a back drop was stunning. The 13th a picturesque par three, trees to the left, water at the back and short right. The 17th perhaps need trees to the right but the 18th, a par three was a great finish, I was quite happy with my gross 82 and enjoyed the game and meal afterwards.

1  Thank iantoes