“Perfect food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

Food was perfect came down with my wife and kids from Cardiff defo coming down again jewel balti mangsho was the best dish I had in ages

Reviewed May 24, 2018

Yet another fabulous meal at Jewel Balti for Michaels birthday. Jay looked after us very well as usual!! We tried one of their new dishes, chicken bhuna with lime-very tasty indeed!
We recommend Jewel Balti restaurant to all our friends!

Reviewed May 24, 2018

Really pleasant staff and fantastic service. Food is seriously tasty. Good chilli heat in the chicken chilli massala, tasty fish curry and fantastic smoky dahl, tastes almost like chana dahl with earthy tones and nice and thick consistency. Got chatting with one of the waiters who was really friendly. Will definitely be going back!

Reviewed May 23, 2018 via mobile

While on business in the UK, my colleague from Wales promised to take me for outstanding Indian cuisine from his home town in Monmouth. He has been a customer of Jewel Balti since he was 18 and he is a bit past 18 now. What a lovely little town and cute restaurant. Decor, comfort and hospitality were outstanding. Tyson guided our selections beautifully and Imran took the best care of us too. We ordered many tastes from the menu and of course could not eat it all, but we tried. Excuse my spelling, but we enjoyed the following: Papadum with mint sauce, mango chutney and onion herb mixture, Chicken and lamb tandoori and chicken tikka, onion Bhaji, spinach Bhaji and Mushroom Bhaji, Chicken Jalfrezi, Nan bread, basmati rice and some other special chicken delight that is a bit spicy and new but name escapes me. I loved everything. I’m very picky with the quality of meat, but loved our dinner. All the meat was tender and full of flavor. If you also judge a place by the condition of the washrooms, this place was clean and neat. Wales is lovely, along with Jewel Balti and Monmouth. I will measure all future Indian cuisine based on this experience.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

We visit monmouth quite often and found this restraunt on our last trip, i have to say thst the jewel balti serves the best curry that i have tasted in years,wife had lamb passanda
which was cooked wonderfully i had again their special biriani with lamb, chicken and mushrooms again so tasty, can highly recommend