Found an ideal place to stay at a very reasonable price. Although beware of live music nights if your above the bar and don't have a sense of fun. Don't forget this is also a locals pub so dont expect five star luxury but you can expect politeness and a decent pint or three. Very friendly especially when disclosed we were enroute to Cardiff to watch Wales play Italy. Room was very Olde Worlde with a more than comfy bed. Breakfast is very good but don't forget it is on top of the booked price for the room. Monmouth itself proved to be a place we now want to return to explore further a place we've driven past so often before. Thanks for a good stay we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Punch House is on Agincourt Square in the centre of the historic border town of Monmouth, in south east wales.An old coaching inn, the Punch House has undergone a full transformation and is now Punch House Cafe Bar.It has 11 ensuite letting rooms offer comfortable good value accommodation right in the heart of the town. Your neighbourhood cafe bar is perfect for every occasion, whether it be a leisurely breakfast or a business lunch, afternoon coffee or an evening of tapas & wine, they’ve got it all covered. The friendly team will be on hand to make sure that you are well looked after and when you don’t want to leave you can check-in to one of the luxurious rooms for the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and Agoda so you can book your Punch House Monmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punch House Monmouth Hotel Monmouth
- Punch House Monmouth Wales, UK