We visited Brynteg for a weeks Holiday to celebrate my parents 25th wedding anniversary.
It was my first stay and my parents 3rd. The site is beautiful, it's in a wonderful setting in snowdonia. It has good facilities for both adults and children. There is a spa that is free to owners but for those on holiday there is a £10 charge, this is highly recommended ! It was so relaxing and worth every penny! There is a park and soft play area for children along with plenty of activities at peak times!we ate in the country club twice, the first time we were the only people in and the food was great and jackie was excellent! What a fantastic host, she made my parents anniversary meal very special! We also ate in on our final night, the food was not as good but is was quite busy. One of my nephews required first aid assistance whilst we were visiting, the staff acted quickly along with owners of the caravans and were asking after him which was very thoughtful.
We had a great week at brynteg, so much that my dad is considering buying a caravan on the park!
Highly recommended for all ages! A fantastic family Holiday. Thank you to all the helpful friendly staff for making our week so special especially jackie!
Also I must recommend a visit to foal farm park on Anglesey, such a fun day out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brynteg is a 5 star luxury Holiday Home Park in North Wales that has everything your family could want in a home from home. Stay with us and you will see why we have had thousands of satisfied customers over the 16 years it has been in family ownership. Owning or renting a caravan or lodge at Brynteg offers a choice of over 30 different adventure activities, both in our indoor leisure complex with tropically-heated swimming pool, and around our stunning private lake with its backdrop of the Snowdonia mountains. No wonder Brynteg won a 5 star Visit Wales award. A recent addition to the 5 star facilities is our stunning SPA, with Seashell Hydrotherapy Pool, Steam Room, Scandinavian Pine Wood Sauna, mosaic tiled Tepidarium and tropical Rain Forest Shower. Included is a Beauty Treatment Suite where our excellent team of therapists offer a whole range of massages, facials and more. The creative menus found at our Country Club Restaurant feature locally-sourced quality produce and you can enjoy a relaxing drink in our over 21s Library Bar. View our fantastic entertainment and event programme for 2015 and you'll see that Brynteg has what it takes to deliver you and your family a truly exceptional experience. Come and visit us whether you wish to buy a luxury static caravan or holiday lodge, or are just looking for an ideal holiday escape. We'd like to welcome you here to see for yourself why we are so passionate about Brynteg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Brynteg Holiday Home Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brynteg Holiday Home Park Hotel Llanrug
- Brynteg Holiday Home Park Llanrug, Wales