“Great stay, great staff”
Review of Seiont Manor Hotel

Seiont Manor Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Llanrug
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Recently stayed at the seiont manor hotel as part of a filming crew up in north wales. Our stay was very nice and the hotel is in beautiful surroundings. The food was very good, as was the wine! you could have a bar meal or choose to eat in the fine dining area, plenty of choice fr everyone. the breakfast was good, choice again was more than enough. But our stay was made more welcome by one of the staff members, Dominic. He was at the reception when we arrivied "please let me know if i can do anything for you" is what you hear in every hotel but Dominic was true to his word. He was polite, friendly and made all of our cast and crew feel relaxed and we enjoyed his company. As we were working we had many things that didnt go to plan..(printer, fax, email, photocopier) all failed to work in our office away from Seiont Manor, and after moaning to Dominic about my troubles he helped me out in any way he could. His manor was immaculate and if anyone from the managers office is reading this i hope you reward Dominic for his excellent service towards us. as a whole we all enjoyed our time at the hotel, and hopefully we can come back - but hopefully not working just enjoying the surroundings and facilities.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Arwel E
Martin E, General Manager at Seiont Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Dear guest

Thank you for you recent review of Seiont Manor following your stay. It was great to hear about your positive experience at the hotel and that you enjoyed our facilities.

I have passed on your compliments to Dominic our reception manager, he has recently rejoined the team and is proving to be an amazing asset for the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you to Seiont Manor in the near future.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

The rooms were gigantic in size. I like the bed ad my bathrooms, moreover I appreciated the quietness around the hotel.

It is not that easy to find. We ran into a problem when our reservation was "lost" by either hotel or booking agency. Anyway, this far away you don't find any alternative.

The staff is very polite and friendly, but changes to the invoice such as the adress with a company name are difficult. Breakfast intends to be great, but it is just the intention.

Please keep in mind that there is hardly any mobile connection possible at Seiont Manor Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Martin E, General Manager at Seiont Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of Seiont Manor after your recent stay. I was very pleased to hear you appreciated our large bedrooms, comfortable beds and quality bathrooms. The quiet surrounding are part of the charm of the hotel and attributed to our beautiful rural setting which unfortunately does make us a little harder to find, if you don’t know the area.

I believe it is important to let readers know that your lost booking was not with ourselves and in fact we were the hotel that found you accommodation after your planned venue had lost your booking. I am sorry changing your details was not as straight forward as you would have liked and that our receptionist struggled with the unusual spelling for us, of your address in Dusseldorf.

Again, I apologies for any disappointment with the breakfast service at the hotel, we pride ourselves on a quality local breakfast but it was obviously not what you expected or required. The mobile telephone signal is very good in the area with some providers and I believe there is only one or two that do not provide good coverage in this region.

Once again thank you for your review and I hope I have explained some of the reasons behind your concerns.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We had a lovely mid week break away here. Gorgeous rooms in a tranquil setting. Indoor pool is lovely and warm. The hotel is set in beautiful grounds. Breakfast was very substantial with full table service. Staff very welcoming and helpfull.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Susan T

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of Seiont Manor after your recent mid week break. I was very pleased to read your lovely comments about the hotel and its facilities. I have shared your review with the team here at Seiont, as it is always rewarding to know that the hard work and effort is appreciated by our guests.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Seiont Manor in the near future.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Peaceful, comfortable hotel with friendly, personable and efficient staff. Lovely big room; nice pool and leisure facilities. Generous and tasty breakfasts. Great base for exploring North West Wales and Snowdonia.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Avigdorable

Dear Guest

Thank you for your very kind review of Seiont Manor Hotel. It was great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the hotel and its facilities to your liking. The team enjoyed reading your review and getting your positive response.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back to Seiont Manor and North Wales in the near future.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

What a find. Really lovely hotel close to Snowdon, Caernarfon, Anglesey and the the sea. Combination of high class facilities and really friendly people. Lovely big bedrooms with everything you could need and super views. Treated our teenage daughter to a chocolate fondue in the room as she has just finished her exams and it was fabulous -a real treat thoughtfully put together with enough for the three of us. Breakfast lovely, great food and service. Dinner really nice too. Can't fault it and hope to go back soon. It was a perfect short break.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent break at Seiont Manor Hotel. It was wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and its facilities, and especially that your daughter had a good time following the stresses of exams.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stayed for one night on a work trip. Usually we stay in quite basic hotels, and this was much better than that. The receptionist was very welcoming and offered to help with my bags. My room (no. 2) was lovely - very large, clean and comfortable. The bathroom was immaculate with nice Gilman & Soames toilettries. I'd had a long drive and so just wanted a quick snack. Bar service was slow as it was busy with families and couples on holiday. When the food arrived it was delicious and attractively presented - and good value. I had a very good night's sleep and started the day with a swim and a full cooked breakfast. The indoor pool is large for a hotel and well maintained - and there were only 3 of us in it. There was a 10 second power cut, which affected the hotel's computer. As I couldn't wait, the receptionist offered to email me my receipt. I expected to have to chase this up, but the good service I'd experienced followed me to the end and the receipt was already there when I arrived at the office and logged on.

Room Tip: Room 2 is good - just off the lobby. The layout is unusual in that room door are set back from the...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent review of Seiont Manor Hotel. I was pleased to read your positive comments, especially regarding the good service you received as the team here at Seiont work very hard to make all our guests feel welcome and deliver a great experience.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

We were hotel - less after a booking had gone wrong and were driving past this Hotel so called them to see if any availability . They had 2 rooms left . Our room was spacious ,clean ,plush and a lovely view . It was a tranquil settling. The staff very where were so helpful and friendly and in particular there was a charming American waitress in the dinning room Saturday night . Food was lovely and the wine .
We felt the location ,staff ,food and price was excellent and this was a rare weekend away without the kids and we are planning to come back with them . Even though their was a wedding and another big gathering if didn't seem busy or stretched and service was not affected.
Pool and sauna was nice .

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Martin E, Guest Relations Manager at Seiont Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at Seiont Manor Hotel. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the hotel provided a great venue for your to enjoy some quality time.

Martin Elliott – General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Llanrug
Chateau Rhianfa
#3 of 8 in Caernarfon
Tyn Rhos Country House
Tyn Rhos Country House
#1 of 1 in Llanddeiniolen

Been to Seiont Manor Hotel? Share your experiences!