“Amazing, warm and friendly great hotel!”

and 1 more site!
Bryn Artro Country House
Ranked #3 of 6 Llanbedr B&B and Inns
Dudley, United Kingdom
“Amazing, warm and friendly great hotel!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Where to start, I arrived after a disaster of a camping trip with an 8 year old girl and a six month old baby we were all cold and wet our tent had smashed to smithereens and had no where to go, upon arrival in the hotel I explained to the manager my situation who offered me a room on the spot!
Unfortunately I hadn't expected the extra cost and hadn't got the money for the room to which she replied that's no problem your children are safe!!
I arranged payment with the hotel and settled into our room which was lovely warm and welcoming!
My children were warm and safe we immediately felt welcome! Nothing I can say can fault this hotel the food was delicious at our evening meal and breakfast was lovely too.,
Jane interacted with my children and offered my daughter crayons at our meal, nothing is too much for this hostess!
Jane we cannot thank you enough and we will use your hotel time and time again :))

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank Kate1066

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was a very pleasant and very stylish country house hotel in the slate adorned coastal welsh village of LLanbedr neat the magnificent Harlech Castle.Room was excellent.Modern with old charm furniture.The house had dignified charm with stone tiles and fire place and a lovely garden at the rear.Parking was easy.Down the road the amazingly fast flowing River Artro gleamed in the morning sunshine.The local history is worth a long study back to the medieval Welsh Cantref of Ardudwy and the fact that Harlech Castle withstood the longest siege of any medieval castle in Europe..you can see why.!The reopening of the RAF Airport could bring immense benefits if commercial flights landed for the specialist holiday available and this hotel is a great place to stay.Llanbedr is like a mini Bettws y Coed with rewarding walks into the adjacent hills and woods but even more vitally it is on the magnificent Cardigan Bay coast....the views stretch from Pembrokeshite to Snowdon to the tip of the Lleyn Peninsula and if extremely clear over to Ireland.So different here.Worth the drive via some striking countryside under ever changing coloured skies and ocean.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Gary S
Wrexham, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Excellent food, excellent hotel and Jayne (the owner) was extremely friendly and helpful.
Rooms were beautiful and service was very good.
Jayne was also helpful in advising us on local attractions and tourists sights.
Could not fault anything, we were having a short weekend break for our 40th anniversary before going abroad and it was magical
Thanks again Jayne for making our stay wonderful and thank you very much for the sausages and the little message!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank ronald s
Wevelgem, Belgium
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We booked this guest house because of the good reviews. Unfortunately we got no attention at all, was it because we only stayed for 1 night? Room was beautiful but not clean, there were food leftovers in the clubchairs. At breakfast : we got our toast when we had all the rest. When we left : the lady was very friendly to collect our money. Not worth the detour.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Jan63Wevelgem
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed here last weekend, it was absolutely lovely. Our children loved it. The food was very very nice (and I'm fussy!), the staff are very nice and polite. The cleanliness of the hotel itself was impeccable (not a spec of dust anywhere!).... Jayne, who runs it is one amazing lady.... She has put everything she has into this place and manages to do so whilst briging up 3 children of her own, by herself..... The very well kept garden was the main attraction for the children! Its was like an adventure for them, especially when it went dark and the garden was beautifully lit with colourful lights, they didn't want to go home! Will definitely be visiting again. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

• Stayed August 2013
3 Thank Sashaunique
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have never felt inclined to write a review before, but I am so very much grateful to Jayne and her team at Bryn Artro, that I just had to.
I stayed here only last week for 3 nights with my husband and 3!! young children.
On arrival we found the B&B more to look like a manor hotel then a B&B. We parked our car in the provided private car park at the side and walked up the slate steps to the front door where just as I was going to ring Jayne the owner opened it with a smile and welcomed us in.
She showed us to our rooms and explained about breakfast and the additional option of having dinner in their restaurant in the evenings.
Our room was lovely and clean with enough space for all of us.
We even had fresh milk to go with our tea waiting ready for us which was a big bonus.
We had booked in for dinner and enjoyed our meal in the dinning room which also sports a bar and a tv, which as at the time as we ate early because of the kids was empty. The food was all made to order and very good.Jayne offered to put the kids channel on after dinner so we could enjoy a drink at the bar in peace. She brought crayons and paper out for the kids as well.
My kids are a handful and were overexcited and Jayne and her staff were so helpful and patient with us. Not once did she make me feel like I had to be ashamed of travelling with such young children.
She was very helpful when it came to organising days out around the area and had some great little gems locations up her sleeve you can't find anything about online.
Bryn Artro is only a very short walk to the local shop and post office and also close to the beach, such a good location and very easy to find.
My Family and I had a wonderful time , felt right at home and made some very good new friends.
We will definitely return, in fact I have already booked for the winter , can't wait to see how the landscape in Snowdonia will change with the cold and to snuggle up with a hot cocoa in the lounge in front of the open fire with my favourite book !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Kathryn R
Conway, null, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This has to be one of the best B&B ever!! stayed for 1 night it was excellent would recommend this to anyone. can add that Jayne who has put her heart and soul into their B and B, and have definitely made Bryn Artro something special. We will definitely return The breakfast was absolutely mouth watering

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank niajones2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Llanbedr
Ty Mawr Hotel
The Victoria Inn
The Victoria Inn
#1 of 6 in Llanbedr
Dinas Caravan Park, Camping & Glamping

Been to Bryn Artro Country House? Share your experiences!