Along with another couple, we stayed four nights at The Meirionnydd. The staff was very friendly and helpful, especially relating to providing tips about the area. This location is ideal for either traveling to other sites in the area, or just relaxing and enjoying the town. It is very easy to get comfortable in the community in a very short time. The morning breakfasts were delicious (included with the room) and the evening dinner outstanding. The restaurant, reservations recommended, seats about 24 people. The limited menu has some great options and the deserts are to die for.
We also enjoyed take out fish and chips from a nearby shop and spent time wandering around the town. Weather permitting, there are some wonderful hiking trails with easy access from the town. The shops and coffee stops provide a comfortable way to spend a day around town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Y Meirionnydd Townhouse is a beautiful place to stay with the bonus of its own restaurant and bar in the centre of this beautiful Snowdonia town. Our three bedrooms and two suites are all en suite of course and feature White Company toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, free Wi Fi as well as many other little touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Add in superb, personal service, a lovely full breakfast and of course our superb restaurant for dinner and you have the makings of a perfect getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Y Meirionnydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Y Meirionnydd Dolgellau, Wales
- y Meirionnydd Hotel Dolgellau