We stayed here for 3 nights from Saturday 25th May.... its a very cozy, beautifully decorated small hotel with extremely friendly staff. We arrived very late on the Saturday night and nothing was too much trouble.. we were found a table in the restaurant and from that day on the food was fantastic.. breakfast also. Our room was lovely.... overlooking the front of the hotel. The main things I look for in a hotel is lovely decor, clean rooms, welcoming people and good food... this has it all.... and more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The five star Y Meirionnydd Townhouse is a beautiful place to stay with the bonus of its own restaurant and bar in the centre of this beautiful Snowdonia town. Our three bedrooms and two suites are all en suite of course and feature White Company toiletries, bathrobes and slippers, free Wi Fi as well as many other little touches to make your stay as comfortable as possible.Add in superb, personal service, a lovely full breakfast and of course our superb restaurant for dinner and you have the makings of a perfect getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Y Meirionnydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Y Meirionnydd Dolgellau, Wales
- y Meirionnydd Hotel Dolgellau