“What a place!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Matt63d
Beaconsfield
“What a place!”
Reviewed June 2, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Firstly, I am reluctant to give a review as I would like to keep this gem to myself.

I had organised a trip for 18 of my friends to walk up Snowdon. Finding a place to house this many people for 3 days in the Snowdon area was quite difficult. Thankfully I found these two beautiful houses in Criccieth. There were a number questions regarding the accommodation that needed answering, both from my friends and myself. Jane, who was my contact was wonderful at answering these question, coming back to me very swiftly and always positively.

None of my friends were aware of what the accommodation was like before they turned up. I had only seen pictures on the site. None of us were prepared for the superb level of decor, space, amenities and position of the properties. Every one is still talking about it.

I could go on extolling the virtues of Bay View & Glan y Mor but it would take too long. Suffice it to say we will hopefully be going back in the future.

Sean O
“Great house & Great location ”
Reviewed October 20, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Stayed at this amazing huge house for 2 nights with a group of friends. The location is brilliant, right on the sea front with stunning views of the Welsh coastline. There is ample space for parking outside the house and 50 metres away in a car park. The house was superbly equipped and each of the 7 bedrooms had a bathroom. It was very clean and in very good condition. I stayed in the top floor front bedroom and the bed was so comfy and the view from the bed across to the sea was stunning. We used Dylan's restaurant one night which was about 10 mins walk away and it was superb. Special mention to the butchers in village where we shopped for the ingredients for our Sunday breakfast. Amazing quality and price. Judging by the guest book all other visitors rate this house highly too.

Explore17...
“Excellent Property”
Reviewed October 16, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I went there with a group of friends and the house and location were superb. It is a very well equipped house with excellent powerful showers which are very welcome after a day walking in the area. We also sampled some of the very good restaurants in Criccieth which are within easy walking distance of the house.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location overlooking the sea
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
sophiewoo...
Chester, United Kingdom
“Perfect retreat, stunning views”
Reviewed September 24, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Me and my friends stayed here for a weekend and what an amazing place to base ourselves! "its the house that keeps on giving" as one of us put it. There is en-suite in each room and plenty of space to sit and relax or gather as a large group and it is furnished to a very high standard. There is more than enough facilities and things to use in the kitchen and also plenty of parking around on the streets and a small car park up the road. We were all so pleased with what we found when we arrived, it certainly met our expectations, and indeed exceeded them. I would recommend to stay here to anyone, and I'm sure i speak for my friends too that they would also. Oh and i cant forget to mention the amazing views to the front of the property, just stunning!
Thank you for making our weekend that much more special.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything!
Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dicky-Min...
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Excellent, superb quality”
Reviewed June 17, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Very high quality house and equipment, plenty of accessories. Large bedrooms with ensuite.
Beautiful sea view which never goes further than about 50 feet. Watched a dolphin swim by while sipping wine from the lounge.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful location, very clean.
Liked least: Back yard
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Pathfinde...
“Ms”
Reviewed December 29, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Brill house was there for long weekend before Christmas. Has all you could ask for and more!! Owner excellent with our requests and outstanding in communications. Could not have wished for anything better so a big thank you

Morewood
Chester
“Fantastic Weekend stay at Bay View”
Reviewed November 30, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Just back from a lovely weekend away in Criccieth with a large group of friends. We stayed in Bay View with some of our group also next door.

Although the weather was wet and windy we had a fantastic weekend and warm and cosy in our beautiful accommodation. The whole place was lovely and the layout was just perfect for the children. Loved the huge sociable dinning table and all the books and games dotted about. Wifi also much appreciated!

We'd definitely recommend it as a place to stay and would gladly visit again!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing