My partner and I have visited north Wales before many times but this was the first time at this lovely hotel. We were greeted with a friendly welcome and shown to our rooms with the offer of a complimentary cup of tea and coffee in the lounge after we had unpacked. The lady who checked us in was really helpful and attentive giving lots of information about local attractions and events and even went to the trouble of offering to book tickets for us on-line saving us time and trouble. We had dinner in the restaurant on each night of our stay as the menu was changed each day with fab local dishes, salt marsh lamb, locally caught lobster and a fantastic banana bread pudding! 2courses for £25.00 which we thought was excellent value for money. The restaurant has to be one of the most amazing rooms I have seen, certainly in a country house hotel. It's beautiful and the food definitely does it justice. The bed was comfy and the room spotlessly clean.
Breakfast is just as good with everything served at the table. No buffet serve yourself style . Everything is cooked to order meant a little wait but we'll worth it and when you stay in a place like this why hurry - We,ve discovered our fave place and will be coming back soon, can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent country house in 5 acres of gardens. Peace and tranquility, superb cuisine, well-stocked wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Bron Eifion Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bron Eifion Country Hotel
- Bron Eifion Country Criccieth
- Bron Eifion Country House Hotel Criccieth, Wales