As the weather had finally settled we decided to take a couple of days break in North Wales. The Bron Eifion seemed to fit the bill as it was central to where we wanted to visit. The hotel was a joy to behold from the moment we arrived. A beautiful country manor in well maintained gardens, overlooking the sea. We were greeted and shown to our room, whereupon we were informed we had been give an upgrade, we were delighted to find a spectacular bedroom and bathroom, there was plenty of storage with a wall mounted flat screen television and tea/coffee making facilities. There was no air conditioning but we requested a fan and it was in our room after we came back from dinner. Drinks prices were not extortionate as in some hotels and the food in the restaurant was beautiful. The staff were very friendly, nothing too much trouble. We will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent country house in 5 acres of gardens. Peace and tranquility, superb cuisine, well-stocked wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Bron Eifion Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bron Eifion Country Hotel
- Bron Eifion Country Criccieth
- Bron Eifion Country House Hotel Criccieth, Wales