A warm welcome greeted us on arrival at the hotel, followed by a nice surprise by
being upgraded to a Deluxe Room. We arrived earlier than the check in time of 3pm, but were given a complimentary cup of tea and coffee whilst the room was being checked for an earlier time. Very accommodating and considerate. The Hotel is beautifully maintained, with old and new features blending in – stunning.
It only takes about 15 minutes to walk to the village and local pubs and restaurants.
It is another 5 minutes to the beach. The hotel has a great Dinner Menu though, dining twice during our stay. When the restaurant is busy especially at weekends be prepared to wait a short while - but it is definitely worth it as the food is superb. Definitely the best during our stay away. The staff are extremely attentive and very friendly without imposing themselves.
Our room was really lovely, spotless with nice touches, from freshly ground coffee provided with cafetierres to home made biscuits.
The bar prices were the same as the local pubs. The measures however, much larger on wine the glasses of wine were really large. (not complaining!) Really good house wines at £15.95 per bottle and a good selection.
Breakfast was also very good, with local bacon, sausages and eggs – a nice touch!
Would definitely recommend a stay, more towards couples than families, as the atmosphere is calming and peaceful, with lovely gardens and grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent country house in 5 acres of gardens. Peace and tranquility, superb cuisine, well-stocked wine cellar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Bron Eifion Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bron Eifion Country Hotel
- Bron Eifion Country Criccieth
- Bron Eifion Country House Hotel Criccieth, Wales