“A Little Lunch”

Cuisines: Chinese, Malaysian, Thai, Singaporean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We visit this restaurant on a frequent basis so that in itself speaks volumes!!

The food is delightful. Cannot say the same for the service on occasions, however, prepared to put up with this as we know food will always please!!

2  Thank Margaret C

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Visited with 10 friends, very attentive staff, the banquets are very generous and are a taqste sensation. We are regular visitors and will continue to be :-)

1  Thank Michellej25
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Ordered take away last night -£70 food was HORRIBLE. fatty chicken, sauce in all the dishes had same taste, just absolutely disgusting will never use them again as this is the second time I've had rubbish from them. They certainly have gone down hill. Complacent I think and I'm sure they assume their customers don't know any better!

2  Thank Elaine J
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have never been to a Chinese restaurant before, so I was a little apprehensive. But I need not have feared it was AMAZING to say the least. I had Beef in black bean sauce with rice WOW!
Will be going back for sure very soon.

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The Hot Wok never disappoints. Most recent visit - food very good, service as professional as ever. Thanks.

1  Thank Rob E