Family room booked- double bed, single bed and sofa bed. The windows had condensation and mould in the corners and let in so much draught we put the drinks there to chill.
Reception were most unhelpful when I requested their assistance and it was up to a manager to appease me after 2 days this issue being unresolved.
Location was adequate for what we wanted - Chester zoo but it was a trudge from the back car park to get to the front doors.
The retail park round the corner is handy for the cinema and any other necessaries or a spot of shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Chester St Davidls is close to the historical City of Chester and is also an ideal base for touring the splendours of the Snowdonia National Park and North Wales coastline. Excellent motorway access allows you to visit some superb attractions, swimming with sharks at the Blue Planet Aquarium to a gentle steam railway journey through the picturesque Vale of Llangollen. Village Hotel Chester St David's has 140 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Village Hotel Chester St David's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Chester St. David`s Hotel Ewloe
- De Vere St Davids Park
- Village Hotel Chester St David's Ewloe, Wales - Flintshire