Stayed here on business - reception was very pleasant and helpful, rooms were good, shower and bath. Best part was the food and service in the restaurant - the lamb risotto was amazing.
Downside was non air con in the room - I was in a courtyard room which overlooks where people smoke and it was noisy till about 11:00 pm some night but the rooms on the other side were south facing and got really hot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Chester St Davidls is close to the historical City of Chester and is also an ideal base for touring the splendours of the Snowdonia National Park and North Wales coastline. Excellent motorway access allows you to visit some superb attractions, swimming with sharks at the Blue Planet Aquarium to a gentle steam railway journey through the picturesque Vale of Llangollen. Village Hotel Chester St David's has 140 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Village Hotel Chester St David's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Chester St. David`s Hotel Ewloe
- De Vere St Davids Park
- Village Hotel Chester St David's Ewloe, Wales - Flintshire