I stayed here with my husband for the weekend we usually stay in the near by holiday inn but this was fully booked so we thought we'd give this a try and I'm glad we did, we stayed in the upper deck double room and it was clean and comfortable with sky tv iPod docking station and Starbucks sachets, the only downfall for the room was the window wouldn't close fully which left a cold draught blowing through, breakfast was quite nice plenty to choose from and the gym was great the equipment was really high tech I just wish I'd brought my swimming costume to have a swim but next time I will, I will make this my new choice of hotel to stay in from now on when visiting family in Flintshire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Chester St Davidls is close to the historical City of Chester and is also an ideal base for touring the splendours of the Snowdonia National Park and North Wales coastline. Excellent motorway access allows you to visit some superb attractions, swimming with sharks at the Blue Planet Aquarium to a gentle steam railway journey through the picturesque Vale of Llangollen. Village Hotel Chester St David's has 140 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Village Hotel Chester St David's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Chester St. David`s Hotel Ewloe
- De Vere St Davids Park
- Village Hotel Chester St David's Ewloe, Wales - Flintshire