Having read the reviews on this site the morning before I was travelling to the hotel, I got my husband to start checking other hotels in the area! So I was amazed when I arrived at St David's Park to be greeted by a great car park, and clean, modern reception area with friendly. efficient staff. We were shown to a lovely newly refurbished room, clean and with everything in there we would need. The restaurant was lovely, serving good portions of delicious food. The bar area was fun as well as relaxing. We attended a wedding the following day which was well run and in beautiful surroundings both in and outside the grounds. A really great hotel... I wish we had stayed longer to try out the leisure facilities and pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Chester St Davidls is close to the historical City of Chester and is also an ideal base for touring the splendours of the Snowdonia National Park and North Wales coastline. Excellent motorway access allows you to visit some superb attractions, swimming with sharks at the Blue Planet Aquarium to a gentle steam railway journey through the picturesque Vale of Llangollen. Village Hotel Chester St David's has 140 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Village Hotel Chester St David's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Chester St. David`s Hotel Ewloe
- De Vere St Davids Park
- Village Hotel Chester St David's Ewloe, Wales - Flintshire