“Fantastic Food and Drink” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 6 Nightlife in Prestatyn
Prestatyn, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fantastic Food and Drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

Food was excellent and the Peroni on draught is to die for, the best beer in town. Staff are always friendly and polite.

Prestatyn, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Excellent food and service but very noisy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2012

Went with a few friends for a pre Christmas meal. Food and service was excellent but we really didn't need the thumping disco whilst we ate. Ended up having to shout across the table and really spoiled our night.
Will definitely eat there again but not when there is a full blown disco on. No mention of it when booking.

2 Thank ericsplastercast
england
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“good food ~ upmarket bar/ restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

rather surprised to find such a trendy place in Prestatyn~ but hadnt been to the area for years. Took my grandson out for a meal. At first was a bit apprehensive as there seemed
to be so many 'trendy'/local business people there.
However, the staff were very friendly and attentive, especially to grandson(7 years old). Both had steak which initially was a bit under-cooked, but they soon sorted it and we had a very enjoyable meal.

1 Thank suzeb46
N.Wales UK
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 576 helpful votes
“Very nice meal. Had a great night.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2011

Recently I went on a works Christmas night out here and it was my first visit so didn't know what to expect. It had been pre booked for a party of about 14 and when we arrived my first thought was how busy it was and would I like it here. Well I did like it as did the rest of my work mates.
Our table was set up with all the normal things for a Christmas meal and it looked lovely. Our wine which had also been pre ordered was already on the table too.....great ;)
We were having a three course meal but I didn't like any of the starters so I didn't bother with mine but the rest of the party tucked in and enjoyed theirs. I had ordered the turkey as my main meal and that came to the table with the roast potatoes and cheese covered potatoes on the plate already and then the veg was brought out seperately......cauliflower, sprouts and broccoli and there was quite a good amount too. Very tasty meal which I thoroughly enjoyed (washed down with a few glasses of wine!) For dessert I had ordered the cheesecake and that was really nice but unfortunately couldn't quite finish all of that as I was too full :(
The DJ was great and had us all up dancing and played some good music. Needed to work the meal off.
I was told beforehand that the drinks in here were very expensive so was quite happy when I ordered a couple of drinks from the bar and saw that the prices were about the same as anywhere else in Prestatyn.
Overall I had a really good night and I will go back there for a meal again.

5 Thank HEVER
Dyserth, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Just not up to scratch at all, such a shame.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2011

We have been to this bar as a couple a few times over the last six months but never actually had a meal. We went in a family group for my brothers birthday. We were a bit disappointed to be honest. The steak was overcooked and generally far too expensive for what was presented to us. The staff were friendly, we were surprised how quite the place was. It was clean and OK for a drink, as we have had in the past, but the food is just not up to scratch.