“Unfriendliest cafe in Prestatyn ”
Review of Garden Green Cafe - CLOSED

Garden Green Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

It looks lovely and the veggie breakfasts we had were good. Unfortunately the waitress/owner was brusque at best downright rude at worst. We won't be going again as there are lots of other really nice cafes to chose from in Prestatyn.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

I went there with our 2 children for lunch. We was pushed to the back. Food wasn't all that good. Had to wait a while for cheese on toast. The owner was so rude. Later found out the owner doesn't like children.

Reviewed March 12, 2016 via mobile

Fab place to eat, huge breakfast and friendly staff! Nothing to too much trouble

Toast is amazing and thick

Cheese on toast is worth trying

Reviewed September 20, 2015

I have passed this restaurant a few times and noted how quiet it was. I was passing the other Sunday with my family and decided to finally give it a try for breakfast. The welcome was cool from the person who I presumed was the owner and it did not get any better throughout the visit. The response to any question we had regarding the menu was short and sharp and lacked any facial response.
The chef was much friendlier and only she enquires if everything was to our liking.
The quality of the products was acceptable apart from the sausages which where cheap tasteless items on the plate.
The decor and atmosphere is cold and univiting which as previously stated matches the style of service.
Would we go again - never

Reviewed August 18, 2015

...Aldi allow you to park your car in there car park free for 1 hour and a half ,, that's enough time to walk across the street and have lunch here .. we found the premises clean and tidy the wait staff friendly and the food was passable ( however my husband did mention his bacon was over cooked and hard ) if however a little pricy .. (over £4 for Cheese on toast and that's all it was 2 slices of bread and cheese ) !!
On thing of note I did see a For Sale sign on the building ..

1  Thank bhgoodwin